Regardless of the time of year or type of exposure, oil infused Sugar Scrubs help dry and environmentally exposed skin become fresh and new again, but did you know there are a host of other benefits gained when using a Sugar Scrub?
- Sugar scrubs are user-friendly for all skin types because they leave no side effects in their wake.
- They work wonders in preventing skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis because oil infused sugar scrubs hydrate so effectively.
- Sugar scrubs are a great way to fight cellulite.
- Sugar scrubs can be used on your face for skin exfoliation, cleansing and also for massaging your face. Using a sugar scrub on the face will leave it smooth and healthy and will prevent the onset of acne. We recommend using Brown Barn’s facial sugar scrub on the face as the sugar has been finely ground for gentle use and this scrub is specifically formulated to support facial skincare needs.
- Sugar is packed with alpha-hydroxy goodness, which is essential for glowing skin.
- Repeated use of sugar scrubs will help develop healthier, glowing, uniformly textured, and evenly colored skin.
- Sugar scrubs are a much better choice than salt scrubs because sugar scrubs aren’t as harsh and are much smoother to use.
- Sugar scrubs can be used to circulate and stimulate the lymph nodes and promote circulation. Always apply in circular motions from fingers and toes toward the heart to stimulate circulation.
- Everyday use will help to formulate a protective layer for the skin and prevent areas like the knees, elbow, etc. from becoming dark.
- Sugar scrubs can be used on the lips as well. Lip sugar scrubs work because they help in preventing chapped lips and skin. We recommend using Sugar Scrubs containing essential oil rather than fragrance oil for this application. Or opt for Brown Barn’s Sugar Lips scrub for lips.
- Sugar scrubs help cleanse by absorbing the oils and dirt from the skin and balancing natural oils.
- Use sugar scrub prior to shaving helps prepare skin for the smoothest shave possible.
Lastly, Sugar Scrubs just feel ooooh so goooood! Brown Barn Sugar Scrubs are “emulsified scrubs”, meaning solid oils rather than liquid oils are used in the scrub formulation. This helps to avoid leaking from the jar and the dreaded accidental tipping of the jar oil loss we’ve all experience in our tub.
Brown Barn scrubs are available in a wide range of formulations including body scrub, facial scrub, lip scrub and more. You can learn more by visiting our website at www.brownbarnskincare.com.